dilluns, 15 d’octubre del 2007

__Justin Timberlake__!


In the last English class we talked about Justin Timberlake.

People call him the sexiest pop star in the world.

His second album is called FutureSex: LoveSounds. This album is a big hit.

At ten he became a Mouskeeter on the Disney Channel.

At fourteen he became a member of the boys band NSYNC.

In 2002 he made his debut solo album called, Justified.

He is a hard worker.

Justin decide to try acting in Alpha Dog, Black Snake Moan and Edison.

His old girlfriend was Cameron Diaz.

Justin and his best friend have a clothing line called William Rast.


He said;

"I was a loner because I was interested in music. I was not cool."



4 comentaris:

Júlia Olivé ha dit...

Hey Carla!

I pass for your bolg, and I think write a coment is a good idea! :)

Ooh,
I don't like much Justin Timerlake.

I don't know what more to say!
See you soon.

~Olivéé.

bertuss.. ha dit...

heyyy carla!!!!

what're you doing !!'??

i stay in the english class!!.. i'm bored ajjaja xD

bybybyby carla!!

bertuss

elisaabet ha dit...

Helloo carlaa*

Justin Timberlake... ooh,
is good-looking!!!

I like he...=P

see you tomorrow*

I love youu^^

comment my blog please*

Angelatss ha dit...

heeey karlaa!!

your blog is very very good!!

byebye karlaa!!
kiss

r_ã_f_f