dilluns, 15 d’octubre del 2007

5O CENT!


50 CENT


Born Curtis Jackson, in Queens, rap singer 50 Cent has made his mark on the American hip-hop music scene, writing and performing music that borrows from his violent past, being raised on the streets of New York. He has released several hit CDs and is considered one of the stars of the rap music scene.


I put one song I think it's very nice:


"The Hit"

Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh[Chorus]I change places, to prevent catchin' the casesRaces, in the faces, hall at you lacesThis is a hit, let's see if homicide trace this[Verse 1]The only thing hotter than my flow is the block (inhale and exhale)That's why I left this snow biz, and got into show bizLet's get this clear, it ain't on 'til I say it's on, (pause), it's onI'm eatin', ya'll niggas fastin' like it's RimadonBowlish way in Lebanon, know 50 the bombI be at the edge of the bar, sippin' a DonI keep the bottle just in case, you never know when it's onThis worries bump, I can't go wrong, my team's too strongYou want war? I take you to war, now that my money longWhy you broke? cat's buy the by lines and fantasizeThe way I'm spittin', put TV's in everything I'm sittin'While I'm hot to death, I'm gonna say this to all you playa hatersYa'll should hate the game, not the playas (c'mon)[Chorus: repeat 2X]I change places, to prevent catchin' the casesRaces, in the faces, hall at you lacesThis is a hit, let's see if homicide trace this(50 Cent, let's see if homicide trace this)[Verse 2]Everyday is bugged, niggas'll come to a clubTo try to show you they a thug, instead of showing some loveNow, what you think you chump me, If I let you bump meWhen I'm about to make a mill, faster than you make a G (haha)I know I lie, it's a habit, I vow to clean the city like the mayorAnd in the crack game, I'm a franchise playerNiggas be thinkin' I be out to lunch with minesThen in crunch time, I start hittin' 'em hard with punch linesYou cats got to be sick, to think 50 can't spitBetter check my batting average, I always make hitsMy flows leave these rap cats ketro (ketro), all across the metro (metro)Plus I pack a cannon, up under my marple cannonThey fake, they look like money, but ain't worth half the cakeHave me runnin' from Jake, in a GS with bad brakesThey want to knock me take, for Christ sakes[Chorus](50 Cent, let's see if homicide trace this)I change places, to prevent catchin' the casesRaces, in the faces, hall at you lacesThis is a hit, let's see if homicide trace this(50 Cent, let's see if homicide trace this)I change places, to prevent catchin' the casesRaces, in the faces, hall at you lacesThis is a hit, let's see if homicide trace this(50 Cent, let's see if homicide trace this)[Verse 3]Yo, son remember them fake playasWho try to play us at The Shark Club in VegasHad them tight linen blazers, and beat up gatorsLookin' like last year's playas, (pause) Yeah, I could tell they dough was lowWhen we came through the do'I copped a case of Cristal, and copped one bottle of MoFrom the looking through face, and the bulge in his waist, he holdin'(Yeah he's packin', I can see his rackThe one in the middle, he a big man, I dealt with him son)Yeah, so I expect look like they ain't had a run, since ' 81They ain't here on a hunt for food, So they could catch you, some cash, and expensive jewelsI'm gonna crash 'em with this bottle if he moveI ain't the one son, my shit ain't come easyIt won't go easy, believe me[Chorus: repeat 3X]I change places, to prevent catchin' the casesRaces, in the faces, hall at you lacesThis is a hit, let's see if homicide trace this(50 Cent, let's see if homicide trace this)



XXX

-Carla.

3 comentaris:

Alba J.!!!! ha dit...

CarlaaA^^

Nice Flog!!!

I love you PanolyY :)***

kissesss


-Alba*

inesitaa~ ha dit...

Carlaa!
ooh, songss =)

Kiss*


[..inesitaa~]

Júlia Rigau ha dit...

Putii!
I like your blog.
About 5o cent, it isn't my favorite american rapper, in a basic way because I don't like at all the rap music, but there is some song that is quite well.

We very soon see ourselves!
Kisses XXX

Júlia.